January 23, 2011

(Long Overdue) Training Day #4

Okay I know I'm a bad girl, but I haven't gone running since Training Day #3.  That was January 8.  Over two weeks ago.  How embarrassing!  But I truly think this blog will keep me responsible from now on.  I am held accountable, since people read this (I hope).  I can't cheat, I can't lie...well I can, but I have integrity.  

I'm still hoping to be able to do the 10K come March.  This is why I made today Training Day #4!  I just got back from my nighttime run.  I went on the treadmill here at my apartment complex.  I ran 2 miles in 30 minutes.  To some, that might be embarrassing, but I'm just proud that I went for that long and that far.  Next time, I'm hoping to go 2.5mi.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Hi Melissa,

I just found your blog and it's really in line with how I'm trying to reshape my life. I'm actually considering doing the couchto5k program (considering being the word! for now it's babybootcamp for me because I'm tied to the hip to my 13mo and we can't run in the snow!) I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to see how your training goes. And LOVE the bargains!
Sydney

http://www.betterinmythirties.blogspot.com