January 02, 2011

Delicious Salad Recipe

I started off the New Year with a walk/jog with my friend D, and then we decided to be healthy for lunch! So we made a yummy salad that came out really well.  Here are the ingredients:

  • Spring Mix
  • Tomatoes
  • Raw Mushrooms
  • Avocado
  • Krab Stick (find this in the lox/smoked fish section of your grocery store)
  • Dash of Olive Oil
  • Cracked Pepper & Salt
I highly recommend this to anyone trying to be healthy.  It's got your veggies, Vitamin D from the mushrooms, healthy fats from the avocado and olive oil, and protein from the krab stick.  It's filling, tastes awesome, and very nutritious.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Yummee, sounds delicious! Love the design of your blog!

Holly said...

Hi Melissa,

I'm following you back. thanks for stopping by! I look forward to reading more!

Holly
www.hollyatnaptime.com

(Single)Mommy said...

mmm yum i love olives & feta cheese in mine too! :) thanks for following me I'm now following back
http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/