January 23, 2011

Coming Soon: BigFunnyCards Review

I'm so excited about this!  I get to review a RIDICULOUSLY big Valentine's Day card!  I picked out the 18"x24" card that looks like the one above...a giant box of chocolates!  You can customize these cards any way you'd like.  I added a bunch of cute adjectives (Sexy, Funny, Sweet, Handsome, Smart, etc.) on the chocolates.  Then, it says "Hmmm, so many choices..." on the front.  When you open it up, I made it say "Good thing you're all of these!".  

I can't wait to get it in the mail!  As soon as I do, I'll update on how awesome it is.  I also can't wait to give it to A!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wow! That's a big card! I am now following you back.

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

LOL - awesome - love it! That is ridiculously big and just perfect for an over the top valentine!

thanks for stopping by Mom to 2 Posh LIl Divas - followign you back!

Bernadette
http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com