January 01, 2011

Free Cute Lunchbag with 20 Lean Cuisine Purchases




So here's another awesome thing I just discovered about Lean Cuisine!  They are giving away these awesome lunch tote bags, if you buy 20 Lean Cuisine meals.  Sounds like a lot, but if you are like me and eat them ALL the time, it's an awesome deal!  I already have 10 meals in my freezer, so I only have 10 to go.  If you enter in all your codes before 3/31/11, you get one of these SUPER adorable lunch bags!  Here are the instructions:


  • Buy LEAN CUISINE entrées
  • Collect 20 unique codes (one code found inside each box, excluding LEAN CUISINE Market Creations).  A few entrées a week will get you there in no time!
  • Enter your codes and choose your bag online at LeanCuisine.com by 3/31/11.
  • Look for your FREE insulated lunch bag in the mail.
I see this as a fun challenge!  Maybe I'll go back to H-E-B and buy 10 more meals for only $15 again.


1 comment:

Datssocute said...

Thanks for the follow, I'm doing the same in return. Hope to see you soon. BJ @ http://datssocute.blogspot.com