December 22, 2011

Amazing ModCloth Deal!

ModCloth is one of my favorite online stores, with cute dresses, shoes, accessories, etc.  I just recently got 2 cute dresses from here, so I can definitely say I love this store.  It's hard to ever find stuff on sale here, so this is a real treat!

Right now, they have a lot of adorable stuff on sale here.  To sweeten the deal, they are offering 25% off all sale merch with code SALEAWAY.  Now for the best party: ShopAtHome is offering 10% cash back on all ModCloth purchases.  I highly urge you to sign up for ShopAtHome.  It's a great way to get cash back on almost any online purchase.  I've already gotten over $13 back from just 2 purchases (Old Navy and ModCloth).

Check out this deal scenario:


This qualifies for free 3-6 day shipping, AND I'd be getting $7.49 BACK from ShopAtHome!  So, you're only really paying $67.50 for a really nice jacket and a dress, worth about $100.  Great Deal!

No comments: