December 29, 2011

Chase.com Mobile Deposits



I recently discovered something VERY awesome about having a Chase account.  No longer will I need to go to the bank or an ATM to make a check deposit.  All I need now is my smart phone! That's right, if someone writes me a check, all I have to do is take a photo of the front and back of the check and it will be deposited instantly into my checking or savings account.

If you have an android phone or iPhone, you can download the Chase bank app.  Then, go to menu and choose "Deposits".  Select your account you want it deposited to, the dollar amount, and then take a photo of the front and the back of the check.  You'll receive an email shortly after letting you know that you made the request, and then another letting you know that it was accepted.

I don't know about you, but I think this is such an amazing time and hassle saver. Definitely a good reason to switch to Chase.

No comments: