January 12, 2012

Camp Gladiator Only $69!


So how is that New Year's resolution coming? If you need a little push, consider this great deal. Camp Gladiator (Voted best camp by Competitor Magazine) is running a promotion in 8 markets (DFW, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, OKC, Los Angeles, Minneapolis) for $69 (normal price of $169) for one month membership in their Boot Camp. They have run this same deal through daily deal sites and this is the lowest they will ever go in price!

To anyone interested in an awesome bootcamp experience, I highly recommend Camp Gladiator. You can see my blog post about me trying it out here: http://frugalbutnotcheap.blogspot.com/2011/05/boot-camp.html.  I only did it for one month, but I had a ton of fun doing it.  I felt so much more fit than I ever have, and I wanted to share this awesome offer with all of you.

DO IT!

No comments: