July 22, 2011

Can't Wait to Try Out Zenni Optical!

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

Myth: Buying optical glasses and frames will empty out your bank account.
 
Fact: There are some companies out there that sell glasses and frames at very reasonable prices.
 
A few weeks ago, I was considering purchasing some new optical lenses & frames from LensCrafters.  The glasses were pretty cute, but I had quite the sticker shock.  Most frames were around $200.  Then, the salesperson let me know that lenses are not included in the price, and can be as much as $300.  The glasses/lenses I wanted was going to be around $300 AFTER their "sale" of 30% off when you buy lenses & frames together.  I quickly walked out as I was not willing to dish out $300 on glasses when I didn't truly NEED them.
 
Today I made an awesome discovery: Zenni Optical.  This is a website that specializes in AFFORDABLE glasses frames.  I'm talking as low as $6.95 per pair!  I'm going to have to try this out soon, since I've had the same glasses since my freshman year of college, 5 years ago.  Can you believe how much money I'll be saving on glasses?  Hundreds!
 
I think this Time Magazine reader put it perfectly: "Please tell me editor Bill Saporito is receiving mental-health treatment, because he is insane for spending $1000 on a single pair of glasses.  I buy glasses from Zenni Optical, an online site.  It's $20 for a complete set at my doorstep, shipping included." (Peter Minton, Winsted, Conn.)Time magazine
 
Wait...Shipping INCLUDED?  YES!  Okay, I have to try this now...
Check them out here: Zenni Optical

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: