October 21, 2010

I love Groupon


I love Groupon!  Here is a list of Groupons I have gotten so far:
  • $5 for $10 to Lick it, Bite it, or Both (I haven’t used this yet; it’s a cupcake shop, YUM!)
  • $10 for $20 to Austin Java (haven’t used this yet either, very excited!)
  • $99 for about $350 to Bellezza Spa & Salon (haircut, hair color, blowdry, massage, $50 worth of merchandise, and spray tan)
  • $10 for $20 to How Do You Roll
  • $7 for $15 to Texadelphia
  • $25 for $75 for WineInsiders.com;  I love this one! I got 4 NICE bottles of wine shipped to my house
  • $14 for $28 to Mr. Clean Car Wash
So all in all, I have spent $170 total, and have saved $347.  Pretty nice!  Anyone else a Groupon fan?
If you don’t know about Groupon, let me be the one to refer you!  Click here: Groupon

No comments: